Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Did you miss me? How about some great Groupon deals to make it up to you?!?

It's been a few days since I brought anything new to the table so I thought I could make it up to you by coming up with a list of favorite Groupon Online Deals available today. Read carefully, some of the best ones end tonight!

California:
Orange County:
$10 for $20 for Eco Friendly Reusable Bags From Bag The Habit
Who doesn't love styish reusable bags!?! Act fast-theses end tonight!
Florida:
Fort Lauderdale:
$15 for $50 worth of products at Mixbook
Ok this one ends tonight and isn't an all natural product, but I can't help but post deals for photography deals.

Naples:
$2 for 5 1-Night Rentals at Blockbuster Express
Another great deal ending tonight! Need more time?? You can find the same deal ending tomorrow night in Jackson, Mississippi

Georgia:
Atlanta:
$12 for a 1 Year Membership to Seeds of the Month Club from Mike The Gardener Enterprises
Now, these aren't organic seeds but they aren't GMO.  The reason I love this deal is that you get 8 seed packs during the first month and then 4 for the remaining months. It's a great & inexpensive way to grow your own food! This deal ends Monday, May 16

Macon:
$10 for $20 worth of products at Sweetwater Growers
I am addicted to Basil so I love this deal. Unfortunately it ends tonight so you'll have to act fast if you want to grab one for yourself.

Massachusetts:
Boston:
$20 for $40 Worth of Green Household Products from Eco Home Store
I love that this site has such a huge variety of items. They have alot of great items that I for one have a hard time finding in my local stores. Check it out for yourself. You have until Monday, May 16 to pick it up for yourself -also in NYC

Virginia:
Richmond:
$60 for a Galaxy Family Membership to the Science Museum of Virgina
Ok so you're probably wondering why I'd list somewhere that's local...well a galaxy membership means that you can use it at over 200 different Science Museums throughout the US. It's good on admission for up to 3 adults and 3 kids. I would say this deal is worth at least a phone call to your local Science Museum, but hurry, it ends tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment