Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Low or No Cost Summer Movies For Kids

I don't know about you, but I'm already trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my kids this summer. Of course I'm looking forward to outdoor fun, but when temperatures soar, I imagine I'll want to head indoors. I found some great deals at area movie theatres. Many theatres do a low or no cost summer movie program for kids. I've listed only a handful here, feel free to add any i have missed in the comments section if you know of others.

Here's a sample of some of the movies you may see (varies by theatre):

Despicable Me
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
How To Train Your Dragon
Kung Fu Panda
Marmaduke
Megamind
Ramona & Beezus
Yogi Bear
+ More!

Bow-Tie Cinemas:
June 21-August 17
10am (Check your local theatre for dates & showtimes)
FREE

Carmike Cinemas:
Thursdays starting June 9
$1/movie

Cinemark Theatres:
10 Shows for $5 or $1/movie
Check your local theatre for dates & showtimes

Regal Cinemas:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays @ 10am
$1/movie

No comments:

Post a Comment