Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Samples of Yogi Tea

I recently recieved a couple boxes of Yogi Teas to try. I was already familiar with the brand through their Peach Detox & Ginger Teas. They use all organic and natural ingredients that are put together to not only taste good but also to act as natural remedies. Each tea bag also has a little tag with a few words of wisdom. This fortune cookie like saying always makes me smile. I tried out the Egyptian Licorice and  the Green Tea Kombucha. I love tea in general so I'm always up for trying out new flavors.

The front of the box of Green Tea Kombucha (which is said to detoxify your body, support your immune system, and fight fatigue) shows a passionflower & slice of plum but the first thing you smell when you open a packet of tea is spearmint. Once you add hot water, all you smell is the mix of the passionflower and plum. It manages to combine all the flavors into one great cup of tea that is in no way overwhelming. 

I'm not sure about anyone else, but sometimes I crave something sweet after a meal. I decided to try the Egyptian Licorice Tea after eating. This tea is said to support the digestive and respiratory systems. I found that it gave me just the right amount of sweetness. I also think it would be great if you have a sore throat. 

The makers of Yogi Teas are currently running a Well Wishes program where you can send a friend 2 free samples of tea. Both this and their full product line can be found at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment