Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Instructables.com

I've been trying to find a variety of ideas on composting so that I can find the one that will work best for both my yard and my family. I already  feel like I recycle more than I throw out but I'd like to throw away even less. The best way I can think to do this is to compost. It's better for the environment and for my garden. In my search, I stumbled upon a website called Instructables.com. The website is full of a wide variety of ideas that you can make yourself that range in difficulty and price. It just depends on what you're looking for.

While I haven't settled on one yet, I have found some great ideas. Click on the picture below to take you to the instructions I found using wooden palettes to construct your compost pile. If you're looking for something a little different, just search for it. I bet you'll find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment